Thursday, September 8, 2011

Working on the Jelly Roll Race Xmas Quilt

On Tuesday, I picked up the Xmas jelly roll from Upland Vac & Sew for the race that is scheduled to be on October 15th.  I'm now working on geting the sample up and ready to show.  I already have it all pieced together and I'm very please with the results!!  :-)  Now I'm working on what to applique?  Hmmmm   ~   I found a free clipart of Santa in his sleigh with a reindear.  I enlarged it and I think this will work well with a 10" full moon behind it.  For the appliqued wording... I think I will use the last line from the story "T'was the Night Before Christmas"  ..... Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night!  I'm going to use a bright gold thread with a fancy decorative stitch to quilt it.  Hopefully, it will be completed by the weekend so I can bring it into the store to show off and get some interested students.  I'll be posting some pics.

1 comment:

Thanx for leaving your comments.... much appreicated!!